so, my blog may not be the most exciting thing in the world since all i do is work, make dinner, watch a movie and go to bed each day! maybe i'll post some pics of the dinners i make.... that could be fun. haha. some of them are pretty fancy lookin!
i had fun at courtney and keith's with all who were able to go :)
we'll have to do that again, for sure.
well, i should finish up at work.
love-kristin
i had fun at courtney and keith's with all who were able to go :)
we'll have to do that again, for sure.
well, i should finish up at work.
love-kristin
2 comments:
I am glad you make pretty dinners. I do that to and think that somehow it makes even the unpleasant tasting experimental dinners a little more appetizing-and it is just fun!
Landon and Raya here. Landon says," I see Kristin!" Raya says, "I love you Kristin! I'm going to make you a picture." And now she is off to make that picture. I've had bunches of artsy ideas lately and I think, "I need Kristin to be my photographer for all these ideas." So someday we should look into that. Hope you are well and happy and loving the cool Flagstaff summer!
Post a Comment