helllloooooooooo family!
first i have to say THANK YOU to annie! i forgot i had this blog. haha. :)
things are going pretty well here. i work A LOT! and when i'm not working i'm at school. pretty busy little lady. i've become pretty good friends with my manager, jessica, and when i'm not at school or work i'm usually hanging out with her and her kiddos. :) jessica and i just took a little trip to las vegas to check out the sites and such. that was a well needed vacation!
i miss you all!!!
love-
kristinjane
leila! here's a little sneak peak of the family pictures :)
and the original doesn't have my name on it.
i was just playin around with that! haha.

2 comments:
You live! I'm glad you've made a friend. :) The picture of Phil's family looks cool!
Wow Kristin! I love that photo. I also love your name/logo graphic. Its way hot looking. Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment