Wednesday, September 10, 2008

most amazing rainbow EVER!

so, yesterday it was raining on and off. around 5:30pm-ish i went with jessica to pick up her kids from school/daycare and we saw the COOLEST rainbow EVER! it was actually a double rainbow. the colors were so vivid and the whole thing glowed like crazy! we even saw the end of the rainbow! no gold..... but the street was all different colors. it was so awesome! here's the picture i took with my cell phone. not the greatest quality and it definitely doesn't do the actual thing justice, but at least you can get an idea of how amazingly awesome it was.


i love flagstaff. there are actually seasons here! all the trees are turning orange and yellow and such. it's beautiful. and as i'm sitting in the office with the door open, there's a chilly breeze coming in!


i love it.

2 comments:

Annie OH! said...

That is an awesome rainbow! I have seen the end of a rainbow too, but no one believes me. We can be "end of the rainbow" buddies!

Courtney said...

WOW! That's so beautiful! I've seen a lot worse quality from a cell phone. Your picture actually looks pretty good for a phone. Must be the pro in you. I guess Ann never told me about finding the end of a rainbow, 'cause I totally think it's possible. It's got to be somewhere!