while i'm on here, i figured i should post something. that's three posts in one month! i'm on a roll this time. haha. :)
i have had this picture of kylie on my computer for some time now, and i just thought i would share it on here. now, as most of you know, i absolutely love kids... but there is just something about this little girl that makes me extra happy whenever i see her. she's like a little beam of sunshine all the time! i've plotted to steal her from you leila, but i won't. haha. just kidding about the plotting part. sorta.
anyway- it's funny, i'm in school for photography, yet i haven't had a 'photo session' since last semester's gigantic final project. i know it's mostly because i don't have access to the studio and lighting anymore, but i should still be out there taking pictures of something. sheesh. maybe once work and school calm down i can take some more pics.
assuming i probably won't post anything else until after halloween, i hope you all enjoy the holiday and i hope i get to see some costumes posted!
happy halloween!
by the way, for anyone that doesn't know yet:
jenna is having a baby boy! :)


3 comments:
adorable :) looove the top photo!
That is a very cute picture of Kylie. Wow! I love it!
I'm so excited for Jenna to be having a boy. Hooray!
Hey Cousin!
I love that you have a current blog! I need to update mine:)
I absolutely love the picture of Kylie. She is a ray of sunshine. Oh, and awesome deal on the frames. Love them. So happy Jenna is having a boy, so cool :) Keep us updated. Hopefully we will see you around Christmas! Love you!
Post a Comment