Wednesday, November 10, 2010

happy november!


and happy birthday to amber and leila!! :)


wow, i can't believe it's november already.... i don't even know where the past two years went. holy cow.
less than a month and i will be 24.... TWENTY FOUR!!! what theeeeeeee!?!?! i certainly don't feel like it.
and on that note: i am SOOOO excited for the new harry potter movie to get here! i am almost done reading the last book again, so i can remember what happened, and i can't wait to see it play out! WOO!

today i went to kohls with jenna and i randomly bought the twilight: eclipse movie board game. well, i will be taking that back tomorrow. it's lame, don't waste your money.

well, have a good night/day everybody!
love you all.
xoxo



2 comments:

Annie OH! said...

I am way excited for the Harry Potter movie too! Reading is fine, or in my case listening to books, but I like the movies the best!

the HUNTINGTONS said...

Thank You Kristin! I had a great birthday and it even snowed here for it! Can't wait for the new Harry movie either. It's actually the only book I read out of the collection. Happy Birthday to you too misses. Just wait till you are a whole quarter. It's kind of fun. Love ya!